click me too

Friday, August 6, 2010

Wasn't a good day for me =(

Today, wasn't a good day for me..
Why?
Cos i can't balance my mood..
Why?
Cos i got the lowest assignment marks that i ever had..
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Why?
Cos i got the highest marks for my presentation..and the Lecturer praise me did a good job..
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon


this is wat make me unbalanced.
I got a very very bad news with the accompany with a very very good news?
Should I be happy?
Should I be sad?
.
.
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
.
.
.
The sadness of me cant be covered by the happiness own by me..sigh..
I hope, i really hope i can get higher marks for my assignment!
--Sarah, i would like to do resubmission if u allowed to..--

Tomorrow I m off to London for 2 days 1 night=)another trip for me, for shopping and visit the Madam Tussaud and London Eye..*can't wait for it*
Going there for shopping and meeting my fren Uncle Raj and Aunty Saroj. Both of them are so nice to allow me n my friends all stay with them=)
Thank you very very muchie..hihi..
But , what should i bring for them? Chocolates? Fruits? or any gift? i have no idea for that..

Anyway, I will try to not thinking about the sadness again, and enjoy till the max, make myself get drowned in the shopaholic session..Weewee~~


Ciaoz....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters