click me too

Monday, August 16, 2010

I saw Meteor!!!!

OMG!! until now i also cant believed that I saw meteor just now!!!
One word to describe it. AWESOME!!!
I saw 7 of it...omg omg omg!!!
It isn's looked like those in the picture, it not all come thru the same way, its will like suddenly come out from left side, suddenly from right side, some from the top and some from the bottom..

me n my frens like suddenly wanted to go as we got nth to do tonight..
**argh~~ assignment put asied 1st la**

Then we went out about 12.45, reach the Garden in front of my accommodation like 12.50am then we set up our seat **choose a nice seat**, we put plastic bags on the ground as we need t o lean on the ground..

We wait wait wait..Suddenly, saw one!!! All screaming like hell!!! OoooooooooooooMmmmmmmmmmmGggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!

it's just tooo fast for us to take a second look on it!!! just one shot!!
Thx God I can saw them!!
How lucky I am I saw 7 of them!!
I really can saw Meteor in the night sky of Sheffield <3


p/s: I make wishes when i saw them..I hope those wishes will come true^^ however, that moment isn't Perfect as You were not here with me ='(



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters