click me too

Monday, August 9, 2010

my dear sweetheart

Suddenly feels like wan to blog about my

sweetheart cos I miss You..XD
How to describe my sweetheart leh?
hmm...She is really thin, not like normal thin but is superb thin *dry*, eat so muchie also wont gain weight *jealous-ing*
She has long hair, a pair of beautiful eyes *her most satisfied part* and pretty face..*feels like someone getting [Terbang] d if she is reading this* X)

She's cute..haha..She's krazy..She's hard to get cry..but i can make her crying easily, of cos is because of tooooooooooo touching..XD *lalala~~*










































































During CNY 2010=) cam-whored session...XD
















































The first Bday cake i bake for her ♥ ♥ ♥

this picture taken during my family trip to Fraser Hills=) in 2009..

♥ ♥

She's studying in Inti College and get some new frens=)
This is chiaN, her bestie..



this is Kellye, her another besties too=)



















三个臭皮匠, 胜过一个诸葛亮...haha
Yilin♥ , Kellye , chiaN



her super noob face..XD

Starbucks-ing with me..

lolx..



the latest Her..pretty hor? She is SA but not D
cos She is Single, Available but not Desperate...XD



xoxo..


Eeping..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters