click me too

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Here is the updates about my dear's convo=) The convocation ceremony was Great!! But the imperfect part was that I am not there with him..My dear said the ceremony isn't complete and Perfect without my attendance. I wish to be there with you as this is the First convo in ur life, but somehow, fate is playing it's role, so..i cant make it..so so sorry, my dear...


This is my dear with the Graduation gown..

with his parents^^
Thanks aunty uncle for everything, as if no Him, then i cant get the best bf in the world..XD


His happy-smiley face..=)))

with his bunch of frens..Jian, Ken and Kathy..Congratez to you all=)

the bf with his beloved mum^^

During the convocation, everywhere can be the background for pictures=)
Even the stairscas=)).

Everywhere at outside the hall=))

as long as there are Friends around..

Everywhere inside the hall=DD

with Kenneth and Natalie^^

Family photo=)
His dad, Granny, his sister, his mum and brother in law=)
Without me =( emo-ing...







Whole gang of uncles from Mak's family^^

Whole gang if aunties from Mak's family^^


Isaac's family^^

Hon Yean's family^^

the lovely family again^^

the videocam-man, Mr. Mak..hihi

Dai pak's family^^

Candid shot^^

Nice captured even not everyone are ready for the capturing..

Just nice cos of the Happiness^^
Happiness of legally + finally Graduated!!

the bf's bff=) May, Joan and Christine=)
Three pretties^^

with Suet Yi's family^^

All cousins=DD

With his beloved po po^^
Po po, stay healthy and HOT!! always...XD

Bf: Hey you!!!!

Bf: Why wearing my crown???^^
Hon Yean: Borrw0ing take pics nia...hihi

oklor, i take with flowers only lo =p

After a few hours of taking pics here n there, it's time to go home^^

Night gathering at Chili's..all the guy^^

Group photo, take 1=)

Take 2..Peace!!!


==The End==
Thankew for reading, have a nice day!!


Cheers, eeping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters