click me too

Friday, August 13, 2010

Perseids Meteor Shower night at Sheffield

I went out waiting for the Perseids Meteor Shower just now as I heard Perseid meteor shower will be most visible in UK at 11pm, in areas anywhere the skies are dark and cloud free. However, I got nothing to see as the sky is so notty and so shy. It covered up with lots lots of thickie clouds..sigh..i waited for an hour but see nothing.
And the worst part is, i got the Shower, but not Meteor shower, is Rain shower..lolz
hihi..tonight disappointed me but I will still waiting for it as you believe it or not Perseids meteors are active and visible in the sky right now through August 24th. The meteor shower will be at it’s strongest between August 11th until August 13th, so these are the best times to view this shower.
I'm hoping i can see it in UK for the very first time in my life ^^

Here are two links that showing the meteor shower sparks in the night and some infor regarding it, feel free to read it..Just a little Click=)


Cheers people..=)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters