click me too

Thursday, September 10, 2009

scare x100

later gotta exam edi..omg~~ scare lor..dunno the question come out will be the topic we study ma... really scare lor..if not as wat we expected, omg~~ all die 99..
but i think the God wont play us like tat gua...
and i hope philip wont lie to us also..haha...
3Q = 2Q theory + 1Q calculation..
Hope the theory part all know how to do and i rmb wat I memorise also..
about the calculation, plz la...dun too tricky and if no tricky, then it is the best..haha


i hope the people who are reading this post , can hdo me a favour...
help me pray hard to God that tomoro de paper, everything going smoothly...



p/s: sm1 coming to find me tomoro and got a date out with Him...happy and exciting but I hope i can go for a movie with Him with a =) face..**a broad smaile=)))**lol...


thankx thankx...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters