click me too

Friday, September 11, 2009

10/9/2009 Third paper--PPP + a very special suprise frm the one i LOVE...

today de paper....sucks....haih...after i finish all only i realize that,
Omg~~ smth is done wrongly edi..
aiks...the calculations i done wrongly..haih..
but nvmla...just let it be...I still have to keep going on for my next paper also...
the theory part God damn it...wat we aimed will come out in exam..Sikit sikit pun tak da..Bau pun tak da...aiks...so i just hamtam only la..write watever in my brain..^^ hope still cna get sm marks lar...**plz plz...philips u r so handsome, plz plz...give me some extra marks plz...**

Besides this bad thing...of cos got some good thing-s to cover it back if not not so balance rite?lol...

baby come find me today^^
we go for a movie^^
new show named Gamer..

Synopsis: Gamer is a near-future action/thriller starring Gerard Butler (Kable) as the champion of an on-line game called "Slayers". Mind-control technology has taken society by storm and "Slayers" allows humans control other humans in mass-scale, multi player online game. With his every move tracked by millions, Kable's ultimate challenge is regaining his identity and launching an attack on the system that has imprisoned him.

This movie was not bad but at last the closing not really like wat i expected..It's just like suddenly end like tat but yet still consider as an average movie la..not so bad not so good..
For guys, myb they ll like or wish to see this movie since its talking bout gaming wan..playing with really ppl in a games, sure havent try it before rite?ahah..and the things thatreally really impressed me was those really high technology..just one words, Awesome~~


last word...

today, i m really really happy + suprise..
that's because of some1...
it's my dearest babyboy..
He gave me a super super suprise today^^
He gave me the early bday present for my 21st bday..
he said he cant wait to see me smile-ing like a McDonald..lol..
He like to see me smiling as well..**teehee~~**
=)))

so, he decided to give it to me today^^
wat's he gave me?^^

a really really precious thing to me..
he brought me a Camera...
he said with this camera, can records all the sweet sweet memories btwn me and him..
cos he knows me love to take pictures a lots, shld be veryvery much...
and..
he said, i m officially 21st edi...wanna give me smth really really can suprise me and i ll rmb it for the rest of my life...
that's y he brought me this and of cos the bday plan also la^^ --waiting for that day to come--

thankz baby..thankz...
beside saying thankz, i dunno wat else i can say..
u always pamper me so much..
but i like to being pamper by u, my dear...

i just stoned at there when baby give it to me..
He asked me to open the door of the car myself and i just saw a paper bag with **Cyber-shot**..lol..i blanked awhile since i nvr thought of baby ll give me such a expensive +special present..

Baby...all i wan to say is..i ll take good care of it and wont let it get hurt..cos it's gonna helps us to record down all the memories btwn u and me and about our life too..
of cos my personal life too la...

i just appreciated it so much...

muakz...
i Love you, my boy^^
not because wat u gave me, it's just because a simply I love you..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters