click me too

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Can I ask WHY?

Today i got two bad news. Guess what?
My two friends in the company told me that, they wanted to resign.
OMG~ I was like, so shocked when i heard it. They both are the best friend of mine in the office. They taught me alots of things and when i face problem in understanding the drawing or maybe other things else, they will teach me. cos They know that i scare to ask my manager. lol.
I feel safe, when they are here, cos i know i still got someone can help me. But IF they both leave me , then who shld I talk to? Who shld I asking those silly question in getting my understanding? Who shld i tell those lame joke when they was not around? Who shld i go to if i face something that I can't handle well?Who shld I talk to when I m bored?

Loo Siw Fa, Ms Loo, Siw Fa, or Fa Loo...
She is a very nice girl. She treats me so good since the day i get in to this company. And she just seated right behind me, so everytime if i got smth that i don't understand, i just turn around and ask her. And she will tell me each and everything, although she's very busy with her works. And everytime i can get documents in the Project file, she will help me and, just in a while, she gets it for ME, so i always tell her that, she's expert in finding documents =) then everytime i say so, confirm she will said, :"No la, just coincidently i got it only".
She's very humble and got some sense of Humor too..XD i always talk lame joke to her..haha..After i finish my jokes, she will show me this face =.=..hahaah..makes me laugh..XD
Siw Fa, Siw Fa... I already get used to call her name. suddenly, she left the company, How will I get use to the day without YOU?? no one can will help me find those docs i want, no one will helps to solve those things that i don't understand. What can i Do?
Although, i just know her for few months, but i can feel that, she's very nice and she's just typical office girl, who wish to work and go back home rest, no playing tricks to get higher position or get boss attentions. She is a very nice girl.  really hope that she wont go away. But, She already confirmed it with Irene, means she confirmed left already. A big big Thankew to you
Nothing i can do, but give you my BEST wishes. I wish You, will get a better job out there, wont feel so much stress, so pressure, and wont "zat" by people , only you "zat" people only..XD
Be more CONFIDENT in your capabilities, YOU ALREADY DO VERY WELL & YOU ARE NOT KNOW NOTHING!! hwaiting!!
我祝福你

Nichole, Ho Kim Fong, Ms Ho, Nichole meme...
She is the very first perosn i know in this company, as she's the one who guide me to the bus stop in the day I got interviewed. and She is the one who prepare all the stationary for me, she the one who always say good things about me in front of those management levels cos she's very close with them, she's the one who always give me encouragements, she's the one who always taught me things too, she's the one who accompany me jogging and said that want to diet together =), she's the one who stay very very near to me, she's the one who take the same bus together going back home everyday....She's just very very NICE to me ♥♥♥

Nichole, Thanks for being so nice to me. You taught me lots of thing, until i cant desribe it with words. I don't know how to show my gratitude to you....just Thanks..thanks... thanks...
You not yet make ur decision, so I hope, You'll stay. I really do..after Siw Fa left, at least there are still someone that i can hang out =)) and i can talk to...
However, You got Your dreams..Come on~ go chase your dreams. Wish all your dream will come true.  Hwaiting!
我也祝福你

I hope...I really hope...
Both of you will stay, Y don't we just keep on going in this Way..silly thinking again..
Forgive me. I just wish both you of wont go away..Company need you guys.

Well,
I wish you two all the best in your new job and get higher salaries & bettter benefits..hahaa..*remember treat me dinner*
New job, new life..Come on~ You guys still can do well ya!!
and
Please don't forget me.
Thanks for everything...

人生就像是搭了一辆一直往前开的长途巴士,巴士上会出现许多不同的人,每个人都各自拥有自己的梦想。  一路上, 路旁会有许多许多的巴士站, 许多人上上下下。 今天你跟她们相遇, 是缘分, 她们跟你搭同一辆巴士,  并不代表永远都一样, 到了她们想停下来的站, 她们会下车, 也许你们的相遇, 只是她的转站点, 无人知, 但要珍惜, 因为得来不易, 不是每个人都有这份缘。 在分离的那一刻,你就只能带着一份浅浅的无奈与深深的不舍地跟他们招手, 说再见  和  祝福她们,明天会更好。 谱出属于你们自己的乐谱吧 ~ ♪♪♪♪♪
而我,还是一样,待在巴士上,看待着人来人往的旋律, 要知道, 有一天我也会下车。
笑一笑,你会发觉世界更美丽。 。 。
我祝福你们
最好的祝福 来自  伊萍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters