click me too

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Twilight saga: New moon




I went to watch Twilight 2 yesterday with my love..
movie star: ♥♥♥♥♥
this movie was quite ok, not really meet my expectation, myb my expectation was too high..My sweetheart also say like tat..hmm, not really good enuf...Xd
But, overall, ok la...

Synopsis: After Bella recovers from the vampire attack that almost takes her life, she looks to celebrate her birthday with Edward and his family. However, a minor accident during the festivities results in Bella's blood being shed, a sight that proves too intense for the Cullens, who decide to leave the town of Forks in Washington, for Bella and Edward's sake. Initially heartbroken, Bella finds a form of comfort in reckless living, as well as an even closer friendship with Jacob Black. Danger in different forms awaits.


Happy ending, Bella and Edward back together..pity Jacob...
honestly, the most interesting character for this episode will be Jacob Black..Woohoo~~
he is **sizzling** hot...
his body, his 8-packs...make my heart beat...hihi...

focus on his 8-packs...


Taylor Daniel Lautner (born February 11, 1992) is an American actor who most notably portrays Jacob Black, the best friend of Twilight's heroine, Bella Swan. Jacob is a human boy who turns into a werewolf in the film New Moon where he becomes one of the main characters of the series. In 2005, Lautner became well-known for playing the role of "Sharkboy" in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl, as well as the Elliot Murtaugh in Cheaper by the Dozen 2.




when he angry, he will turns to be a Wolf...
well, the wolf looks vivid in this movie..



"He was my best friend. I would always love him, and it would never, ever be enough."
Bella Swan, on Jacob Black

I would say, i prefer Bella together with Jacob...well, definitely not cos of his 8-packs and good body figure k?
that because, i think he is a poor guy, love Bella so much, but get nothing in the end..
aiks..pity pity...

Finish see the picture edi?

now my pictures time...haha
wei, give some face la...

eeping and the snow man...^^ a big one...

the boyfriend and the snowman..



us <3 ...Xd



me me me...


Did some shopping..
I bought a sling bag, cost me RM 29.90 and a ZA liquid foundation costed me RM 28.75.. Total spent = RM 58.65 gotta claims back from my daddy soon ~~hiakhiak~~ the boyfriend bought me this at the japanese fair..
the Meiji sweet..
Thx sista wanting to let me try this the other day, now i heart this so much...
<3


**Home sweet home after watch the movie...**

My skin colour become darker nowadays...
YYY???
that's because
my baby boy "sek dou me long "
keep pamper me, sek me until burn..haha..some kind of cantonese qoute..hihi =)
of cos, my baby boy got darker skin too...hihi

3 comments:

  1. lol..."sek dou long"~ nice sentences..sis..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...paiseh paiseh...

    wei, got saw ur name ma?haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol~ yaya....lucky u got mention it..if not..hiak..hiak..

    ReplyDelete

Hit Counters