click me too

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve countdown ^^

how you guys spend your Christmas Eve?
stay at home countdown alone?
go out with bunch of frens?

spend time with ur lovers?


For me, i like to go crowded place to countdown for special festivals neither Christmas Eve nor New year eve^^
Because i think it will be fun if all gether together to celebrate it and share our happiness..
Went to Genting countdown for Christmas last year with baby..
This year went to The Curve with my baby boy and meet up some frens there XD
I m really had fun there and meet some new frens, they are baby's uni frens.
Besides that, I also meet up with my frens who is pei jiun, cammy, jia yin and some so called juniors frens..haha

Baby come picks me up after his class. and i skip class tat day just to make this..

nice? a big suprise for him..
thx cs for the cake mould and pei jiun for the oven and the mixer..*a big bow*
and
he also suprise me with a gift box..inside the gift box is chocolate..got many type of my Favourite chocolate..hihi..thx my baby boy..^^
p/s: for sure i will gain lots of weight lor..

Heading to The curve..
I watched Avatar with the boyfriend, its really nice! Can said as the Movie of the Year..
movie star : ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The movie takes us to a spectacular new world beyond our imagination, where a reluctant hero embarks on a journey of redemption and discovery, as he leads a heroic battle to save a civilization.
super duper nice, the animations look vivid and the story line is really interesting.
who havent watch it, mustn't miss this movie...

Before the movie, we go T.G.I. Friday to nom nom..
spent RM 170 for the dinar..XD
OMG, no more delicious dinar for the next week edi...haha

okok,its picture times..XD
took come pictures b4 while waiting for the food..XD





black and white match..

the appetizer..

my main course, not bad but alots, i cant finish it alone ^^


baby's main course

the dessert--mini dessert + mud pie
both also not bad..

After the movie, go to meet up with baby's frens...

we captured some pictures..
below are all my pictures as baby be my personal photographer that night..Xd.. haha

took picture with the Avatar as well...haha




heart this picture..
baby said this is my favourtite way to take picture..haha..i would say YEs..
it is a special way and i like tat way..XD
captured even in the car park..XD

under the Christmas tress

even with the transformer..

well, transformers meant alots to both of us..XD

People around there all "Spraying".
after the movie at Cineplex, me and baby walk through the crowded area and meet up his frens at the Street there.
Luckily din kena any spray..hihi

see the crowded ppl..

baby straight away kena spray after meet his frens..
notty notty Jian...bully my Bf..

still acting "V.V" although kena spray..haha

Jian also kena..nice job, tho..haha

Jian with the Lolipop..XD
his gf gave him wan..XD

new frens--> doou han and hooi ping..XD
nice to meet u guys..
the sweet couple, but of cos not sweeter than mine...haah
**shy shy face**


Having yumcha session at Starbucks..and took a Group photo..hihi..
Triple date..XD

Last but not least,

Picture of the day...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
p/s: the only 1 couple photo on that day..Xd


Does the Santa is really exist in this world?
If yes, I wish He can make my dreams come true and give peace to the world where we live..
God, bless us....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters