click me too

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shopping is LOVE

I spent the whole Xmas with the boyfriend and his family...hiakhiak~~
Merry Xmas World..** I hope i m not Toooooo late to wish you guys...Xd
and i went to piramid, Sg. Wang and Timesquare to Shooping...
woohoo~~Spent RM150... bought 6 suits, some shirts and some dress, plus some vincci accessories as well...Damn cheap...
Okay...Girls, there are lots of sales right now..you all shall make your move right now...hihi...
aiks...advertisement sikit pulak..XD
ok, now i m gonna searching for a pair of shoe and some bags plus a belt..hihi...
anyones can give any suggestion?hihi..
ok, gtg...cos gotta catch up my work after few days Holidays...hihi
ohya, my exam timetable came out edi..
15/1, 18/1, 20/1...
woo~~~hope those paper wont be so tough...God, bless us...hope all my frens (including me) can do well for all the 3 paper and graduated and go to UK, **crazy up** again...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters