click me too

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy 2-year-anniversary Babyboy...



Finally...Finally...finally...
i got some free time to update about my anni celebration...^^ those bday 1 will coming up later ya~^^


030709 was my 2-year-anniversary of a sweet sweet + happy realtionship..ya~ its a story about me and Him...

Well, we had been together for 2 years already...In this two years, many things happened.Got good things of cos got bad things too but mostly is good things la...*a big smile eyes*

Along our LOVE journey, he gave me lots of suprise and happiness.
Besides all these,
of cos there were some arguing and struggling too...
In the end, he always be the one who say sorry to me and then we will back to normal sweet sweet time..haha..Well, sometimes might not my fault ma..^^

I know it is not easy to keep a good relationship, but Bee...we did it!( although only 2years^^)
I m appreciate everything you done for me, cherish every moment together with you, enjoy the journey with you all the way...

Yeah~ I m fall in LOVe with you...Dunno since when you already become part of my life.

I still remember got one time, u asking me.."Who is the most important man in ur life?"
I answered Its my father, cos no him = no family = no me ..
But now i want to make some adjustment to my answer. This is the new and a correct answer...
Bee, It's You...You are the most important man in my life...**woo~ upgrade edi wor..**
yeah~~ You are...

Okok...enuf enuf...come back come back..

here are some pic took during the celebration..
We having our dinner at T.G.I Friday..Yeah~~ our anni fall on friday, so going to T.G.I. Friday..haah..
Well, i told him tat i never been there b4 so he brings me there..THX bee....


Camwhore awhile while wating for the foods^^

The waiter was just so kind, frenly and very nice to us...I m starting to like there and the food was just nice..We ordered a lamp chop and Sizzling Cheese Chicken..

The dinar start with appetizer--main course-dessert..We had our great time at there^^
no picture taken for the appetizer..forget liao..haha

The Lamp Chop...it's Finger lickin GOOD..

Sizzling Cheese Chicken..^^
** thumbs up**


Dessert..


After the dinner, we go for a movie...
A movie that tied me and you together...
---Transformer 2---
Two years ago, 030707, we watch the first episode together. That is the very very first movie we watched together once we contact back each other, still remember it baby?I'm pretty sure you remember that^^
After the movie, you sent me home and at that moment, at the door in front of my house.
You asked me:" can you be my girl?"
that time i think **c2pid baby, still dunno still asking me for the answer!!**

Then I said:" what do you think?"
You look at me and still waiting for my answer..
I also just look back at you,say nothing..**waiting for ur respone**
And
you said:" yeah~~ i noe u wants to be my girl!! and u give me a big hug..a warm big hug hugging me tight tight like dun want to let me go..^^
i was thinking like:" wah~~ finally, you got the point after you waiting me to say YES for a year."
lol..

Our journey begin on that day^^
After 2 years, the transformers come again.
The story line of the movie changed, the next episode become more interesting and nice as well as our Love Story. Our story become more and more interesting because of our Sweet sweet LOVe...Teehee~~

One thing is, the movie ends after 2 hours and 9 minutes but our story still keep going until the end of the world...
...I Just love you, My Man...



Picture of the day


After the movie, *home sweet home*
but its not my home. it's his home^^
yeah~ overnight at his hse that night...


Enjoy the moment he sleeps by my side..
Enjoy the moment he looks into my eyes...
Enjoy the moment his arms around me...
Enjoy the moment he hugs me...
Enjoy the moment he covers blanket for me...
Enjoy the moment he kiss me...
I just enjoy every moment spent together with HIM...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters