click me too

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

wonderful trip^^

I reach home about 11smth just now from my 3 days 2 night trip..

hhuu~~~~ damn tired but i ll still take some time come over here essay-ing awhile before I chess-ing with Mr. chou..lolz..( not Jay chou of cos, is 周公la..)

Frankly to say,the trip was just awesome..3 days visited 6 places and eat alot of nice foods..haha..nice trip^^

  • went Sekinchan for paddy field
  • Kuala Selangor for seafood and fireflies
  • Kampar for curry chicken bread
  • Ipoh for "nga choi gai"--tauge chicken and all nice food include Fu Shan dim sum, drive-thru tao fu fa, crispy + yummy kayang gok, etc...
  • adventure-ing at Gua Tempurung
  • and Sungai Klah the hot spring & spa...

whoa~~awesome...


will update all the nice pictures very very soon..hihi


i gotta sleep now d..tired..my eyes like kenot open d..(@.@)

good nite everyone^^


p/s: yeah~~ no more working days..can sleep until 2pm..haha




ohya..here I oso not forgot to thanks my Ipoh fren--Dan Phoon and his fren..thanks for being the free tour guide for us..^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters