click me too

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day, mummy^^

Today is mother's day..I would like to wish my beloved mummy happy Mother's day^^, stay happy, stay healty, stay young and of cos stay pretty..hihi

I just back from my uncle house which located at Bandar Mahkota Cheras. All my family members were there together to celebrated mother's day for the oldest mother uim my family--my beloved grandma^^
All of us gather together having dinar and just have fun with chit chatting and kepo kepo about each others thingy..haha..Aiyo, u noe la..all the aunties gathered together edi sure talking this talking tat al is kepo kepo thingy wan la..In the other side, all my uncles talking bout the hottest issue in the society--political issue lor..wat else..hihi.. and my cousins all playing cards. They played till the house like gonna collapse with their noisy talking and shouting..~.~'''
teenagers wat..

when i reach home only i realise tat i havent wish my mummy happy mother's day..Actually is i malu to say so when facing my mummy cos all my aunties were there and i feel so shy to say it out in front of them..lolz..omg~~ shy shy..haha
Then, when i reach home, straight away send a text msg to mummy say tat
" I reach home safely mummy...happy mother's day mummy..I love you..=) "
this is wat i sent..hihi..(haih..i dun even dare to say I love you to mummy..sigh..)

Then, mummy reply me
" I love you too..My sweet daughter=) Thanks=)
Dunno y i feel so so happy when i get the messsage^^maybe bcos we din show it out by saying [i love you] but deeply from my heart I noe mummy loving me since the day i was borned..^^i noe it..(hehe..perasan~)

What i wan to tell my mummy....

Mummy. I noe I m not a very good + obedient gal and i always spent money like open a water tap buying this buying that ( well, i like to shopping wat...), sometimes cos of my naughty, will make you angry and unhappy, sometimes will make daddy mad at you say u didn't teach me well..I'm sorry..I am really sorry, mummy..I hope you wont mine and forgive wat i done wrong in the past 20 -years..And i promise I will try to being the best daughter you had ever, a good gal tat love you, take care of you when u grow old, wont leave you alone when u grow old, wont sent you to old folks house, a daughter that will make you proud, a daughter that wont let u down in wat ever i m done.a daughter that will giv our family a better life after i graduate.I will love you and take care about you for the rest of my life... I promise, mummy.I love you...


my mummy in fitting room..haha..woo~~so cool wan?haha


she dunno wat i m doing actually..haha

after she noe it..she smile so happily let me capture it..haha

last year during mummy's bday at pavilion^^


haha..me and mummy inside the toilet cam-whored..teehee~


**I love you mummy**



Mummy, this song is only for you..

吴建豪 妈妈

她的累 她掉眼泪
那年还没长大
常常让你牵挂
是我不好你担心了吧
懵懂很不听话
也曾顶嘴吵架
我的脾气你 没办法
你一个人沉默撑着家
任岁月在你额头刻划
你说爱是唯一的解答
那皱纹 是代价
斑白的发 是惩罚
妈妈 辛苦为家
你别再让泪流下
我会照顾这个家
亲爱的妈妈 休息 你辛苦啦
没想过天会塌
总要你等一下
有许多晚都等我回家
伤了你的气话
故意说的谎话
你都微笑说算了吧
你一个人沉默撑着家
任岁月在你额头刻划
你说爱是唯一的解答
那皱纹 是代价
斑白的发 是惩罚
妈妈 辛苦为家
你别再让泪流下
我会照顾这个家
亲爱的妈妈 休息 你辛苦啦
我知道你累 现在换我来背
我一定不让你后悔
我让未来很美
亲爱的妈妈
请别再流下眼泪
woo~~yeah~~
那 皱纹 是代价
斑白的发 是惩罚
妈妈 辛苦为家
你别再让泪流下
我会照顾这个家
亲爱的妈妈 休息 你辛苦了
你真是辛苦啦
妈妈~~~妈妈~~~妈妈~~~
你不用哭了
妈妈~~~妈妈~~~妈妈~~~



p/s: i ll study harder and harder to giv you a better life, dun wan you to work so hard just for our family..i promise, i ll study hard and get a good job, earned many money, dun wan you to be so "san fu" anymore.. I will do it & I can do it..just for you..Trust me, mummy..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters