click me too

Monday, May 25, 2009

dumpling~ dumpling~

this weekend was a very-busy-early-dumpling-festival day for me...
my family had a gathering and making the dumplings together..
whole busy making dumplings + chit chat-tings+ kepo here kepo there lor...
(well,what else we can do except this..)

I just reach KL bout 11 smth just now..Feel like dun wanna come back here since my college reopen on tomorrow..haih...I am gonna busy-ing with my college life again..my assingment life, my project life, my thesis life...sien ar~~
but wat to do..study is like tat de lor...T.T

Previously , i always shouted sien when i m doing my training and excited to coming bac to my college life..But now...wat i feel? dun wan to head in to college life?zzz.... ~.~'''
eeping ar eeping...wat r u doing? wat's in ur mind?plz la....

Although like tat, but i m still back to KL and continue my college life again...
myb i shld be very excited for it since tomoro is my 1st day of college life ...
woohoo~~

this year is my last year and also my important year..i can go UK to get my degree or not depends on what i ll done on this year...
Last year of my study which means I am Senior now..haha..ABD2 edi..2 leh..not 1 anymore..upgraded to senior level edi..haha...proud~~
( omg~~sure kena scold --proud pi ar??!!@@#$$%)

This sem time table quite suit me since all the classes mostly start on AFTERNOON and no class on saturday..yeah~~ good news~~
I no need to wake up early in the morning so suffering from my sweet-warm bed and get ready to college..haha.. I can sleep till 9smth or 10 smth depends on wat time my class start..^^ weewee~~
but except wednesday...but its still consider ok for me la....
overall is ok la..


i gtg lor...
gonna gao gao chu lor~~
nite nite everyone...
muakx...

p/s: wondering wat ll happening on tomoro~~^^






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters