click me too

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just want to write something here...

i just back from my hometown...tired but still want to write something first only sleep...haha...This morning I wake up about 7smth (like normal working day...T.T...) to go visit my grand-grandparent's tomb...doing some kind of sembahyang thingy there lo since " ching ming" is coming soon ma...so we whole family going to visit their tomb and done some cleaning of their " house"...hihi...

Nothing so special la today but got 1 thing that really make me feel so happy and really suprising^^ which is i get a MMS from my luvly babe..^^
I feel like quite a time din get mms from him edi...happy^^
Babe,tomorrow is your second paper..I wish you all the best and i give out all my good luck to
you so that babe can do well for the paper ya~~jia you..muakz...


this is the mms^^ i like it not cos of this picture...
It's because the meaning + purpose Babe send me this...
I just like it very very much....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters