click me too

Thursday, December 30, 2010

♥ Home sweet Home ♥


i m gonna off to hometown by tomoro..
woohoo~~
i miss my home sooooooooooooo much..feels like freaking-damn-long never go back already..
hey guys, i know u guys do miss me alot alot right?
sweetheart?
my lovely sister eeling?
both my darling Carmen + Eva?
and of cos my mummy n dad..
i know u guys missed me alot alot..cos no me, no fun hor? hahahah..
i m back=)
purposely took unpaid leave to go back, cos my second liong zi(wife in cantonese) Yiwen's 21st bday, so i m gonna back for her bday party^^ *a suprise*

and

i will be back to Sg again on Sunday morning..sigh, no choice, no more ticket time for me to choose..T.T
However, can go back , i'm very grateful already ♥ ♥ ♥

i miss my mum's cooking!!
i wan mum to cook all my FAV food and soup..dun care bout diet la..eat first..haha


Cheers,
eeping-♥-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters