click me too

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm the Author=)

When i tidy up my messy pictures on my lappie, i found these picturse and tot of wanna blog about it=)






yeah~~ my name my name...XD

Proud~~


I put lots of effort on it and now, da la~~ The Outcome..I got my own book..lolx..
It's my dissertation which is so called my final year project.=)
It was like finally, i completed the whole book, by my OWN, my point of view, my research, my writing, and my efforts.. *a big clap clap*


Still remember those days when I m rushing for my FYP, it's really suffering..

**oh gosh~~ I dun wanna go back those time, dun even wan to think about it again..T.T**

Still remember, that time everyday sleep at 4 or 5 am in the morning , then go for class, come back and sit in front of the pc, start to work on it again. And that time, tonnes of assignments coming to me as well. Well, you know..Final Year, lots of thing to do!!

Sometimes, when I stucked, dunno what to write, I scared then I cried. At that moment, there are only one person I m thinking of which is Him..I call him up cos I m scare, I dunno how to write it out, I m worried no more time..
He is very kind, he talked to me, he tells some lame jokes just to make me happy back..**So sweet of him** =)) dunno y, after listen to him, I will be ok.. Then out my head back to work again...

Everyday work till no day no night, just to rush my FYP..sigh..not fun at all...

But, after completed it, look at the book with my name on it..
Everything worth it=)
hihi..feels like very successful..lolx..



"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit"

"Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil."

"Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. "


Cheers.
eeping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters