click me too

Monday, July 6, 2009

the title is [no T.I.T.L.E]

i just back from babe's house and after unpack all my things.I gotta getting my mood back and putting my head into my hard-difficult-suffer assignment...haih...

Well, a nice anniversary celebration i have been thro and spent some times with bee oso...
So, now is time for me to get back my study mood and start study + doing assignmentssss....

(will update the anniversary celebration soon ya^^)


ohya...now only i ter-fikir that tomoro might have a test..and so happy that i havent study on it..Not even a page..lolz...But will study it later on after settle my PED assignment.So, tonight will be a long awake night for me..Again...

okla, its time to start now...
Good nite everyone...
Sleep tight and candydreams ya~~

Ciaoz...

p/s: Happy bday to my fren, Kheen Yew...U r a good guy and i m sure u will get a gal who really appreciate wat u done for her and a very very good gal...okla, pretty gal as well..lolz...
All the best in the future ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters