click me too

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Moody night..

It's just a moody night...No reason No Why...JUst Moody..
Tomoro is my fren's convo..I shall be happy for her.Because sHe finally graduated after some time...Although, we cant be classmate anymore but for sure we still good fren..Yeah~~ frens forever...

I went to Petaling Street just now just to buy flower for them...I go with Couples of frens--> peijiun, wilson, wan ting and bing yao..% of us went there and choose flowers which cost us bot RM 200++..walaoeh~~ over budget liao lor...

Well..all these kind of thingy was not the cause for my moody since as wat i said There was no Why No reason...JUst

haih...Dunno la...Myb things doesn't going so smoothly as wat i expected..sAd..T.T
Dunno...Dunno..Dunno...
Frustrated but dunno wat I can do and wat i shall do...
Nevermind la, just let it be...
Well, It's time for my strength to coming up <自我恢复能力> shld shows up now...
As usually, I just wont bring all my sadness to another day...
Tomoro, Sun will rise up and will going down when it turns to night..
It's a daily routine and it's the Nature..
Cant change cant blame...
It's the principle of our nature..
Well, Let it be....


p/s: whatever la...i m quite tired wan to settle it...If really like tat, then just let it be...I'm Fine with it...


This weekend will be another busy weekend as usual...Assignment-ing, thesis-ing, assignment-ing, thesis-ing, assignment-ing, thesis-ing...again again and again...
No time to paktor next week...Nvm, its ok..Wont die for not see each other for a week Since both of us wioll busy with self-thingy..Final year is not an easy year rite?
Yeah~~ i have to bear with it and use to it...


My house smells good cos four bunches of flowers inside my living room now..But it's not for me, its for my frens's convocation on tomoro^^
My mood supposingly in a good Condition since i LOve flowers but..well...nvm...just...watever la...





With Frustrated-Moody night
eeping T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters