click me too

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

sucks day...

today...a blue blue wednesday...
test no good..
mood no good...
but luckily got u..
u call me and ask me dun be sad...
It's really work...
Cos of ur call, i m not moody anymore...
Yeah~ no doubt, it's you...
You colour my life...
You light up my life...
I love you


and all my frens too...
they all being so nice to me, keep telling me that actually not tat bad wan lar...
Sir wont deducts all the marks wan...So, dun be sad kay?
thx to all my sista in Class include En En.. and YC as well...
yaya, he comfort me the most...ahha
thx thx...
For hui min, sorry for today, i m talking to you not in a mammers way although i noe u r not in good mood...
Sorry...
And i m so touch when i get ur msn msg that u apologize to me..
I m so touch..Just touch...
dunno y...
I noe everyone not in good mood due to our project and thesis..WEll, i hope everyone of u dun be overstress urself and gambateh for our future^^
VIVA ABD2...




And i just back from a belated bday celebration for my good fren--Ice...
Sorry for the late due to tonnes of works need me to settle it..
I hope u really enjoy the moment we three spents together..So sad Denn cant join us, if not, sure siao siao together...just like our old time..haha
And, Amei, dun worry...i m sure ur coursework wont fail. About ur mum, i think the God wont do that to her as ur mum was a very nice person and a very good mother too...So, God will blessing Her..


ohya, highlight for the day...
Kee Soon 's car kenot start the engine when he wan to go back the time..
Luckily me, yc, cs and wanting having lunch at TBR.So, we fly to save him once get the call...
100% effective, more effective than 911 i think...lol

The weather was freaking hot today..dunno wat's the Rain God doing up there? take leave maybe??
3 guy pushing the car to aside then use yc's car to charge the battery thro wire to Keesoon's car..
wat me and wan ting doing? lol
we holding a big CArlsberg Umbrella shade them...lol...
The situation just like those GT Car Competition got girls take umbrella wan...
funny lor...
5 of us oso got the same thought as well..haha..

After awhile, settle then heading back to home..


Wat a memory and Sucks day for me and him--> Kee Soon....

But
nevermind, there are always rain first before the rainbow is coming..Be patient..
Just need sometime^^
That's wat i always tell myself^^

p/s: hey my fren, no worry, it's not embarrasing to help u push car kay? we are fRiend...Friends of cos shld giv each other a hand when in troble rite? by the way, it's a good experience for me to bcm a fake Gt Car Umbrella-ing Girl..haha
ah bu chak~~
Smile smile kay^^
hmm...like tat only nice to see ma^^








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters