click me too

Saturday, July 11, 2009

simply a NEw post..


picture took during my fraser hill family trip..


yeah!~~
I left my blog dead so long edi..
Many things to update actually just tat i have no time to write it out to share with ur guys due to my tonnes of assignments and my thesis..thats y i have no extra time to keep it up to date...
Like kheen yew's bday, ah Wingz's bday and Mr.Robert's bday and my 2-year-anniversary as well...
This year is a special year ..y? because My frens and I, we are gonna turns to 21st..
all will bcm "dai go chai + dai go lui"
So, it must be a unforgettable celebration for Us who gonna-soon-reach a Majority age..
Hence, we--a bunch of frens did make a great and memorable celebrations for three of them..Hope they really like wat our gang had done...^^
KK, i ll write bout their bday + my anni soon once i got some free time ok? yaya...P.R.o.M.i.s.E...

Today was a super boring day for me cos Whole day stay at home only..The purpose is to study-ing the 2 subjects which will have test on Monday..
Din going out for dinar too cos i m too lazy to go out..
Just ate some bread only..THx sis for the bread..^^
Whole day stay at home say wan to study but i just finish a chapter only...
after finish the chapter then i start to get lazy..
ya~~lazy again...
lazy lazy lazy...always my error...

ok, its time to stop now...
Gotta get back to my shcedule start studying lor...

Today study for a subject, tomoro another subject..
two subject comes together...I hope i can do well..
God, bless me plz......T.t
and wish me luck ya guys....thx in advanced..^^




p:s. Bee just bought a new spec today..hope that the spec suit well with my bee's lovely face..lol.. eeping status: Miss-ing him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters