click me too

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's day, daddy^^

happy father's day to whole world daddies...
I wish all the daddies happy forever and stay healthy live longer than the oldest man in this world...
I hope my dad will stay happy, stay healthy and be proud with me--eeping...
yeah~ i will make sure my dad ( my mum as well) be proud of their daughter--eeping with a good result, with a good job in future..and of cos live with a happy-no-problems life in future..^^

i just back from my sweet sweet hometown..once again, my "em se tak" feeling comes to me...every time when I m gonna back to KL, I will have such feelings..haih...
I really really like to stay at home although nothing to do at home.I will just in a happy mood without any reason when I am at home..Cos my home is the only place that i no need to think about my homework, think about my assignment, think about my thesis, think about how to write approval for P.E.D, think about what I wan t to eat for my dinar and so on...I can just leave my brain [Blank] when I am at home..yeah~~this is a place we use to call it
[避风港]---> A shelter to cover everything ...
yeah~~ I just love to stay at home with a [B.L.A.N.K] mind...
cos at home..my mummy, daddy, my sistA. my little brother, my grandpa and grandma..Everyone in the F.A.M.I.L.Y will help me to settle Everything for me..I no need to settle the probs all alone...
yeah~~ EVERYTHING....
That's y..i LOVE my family..very very much...
Actually, Sometimes i am so grateful that i was born in this lovely family..Although we are not very rich, but we are a happy family..yeah~~ a very happy family...Anything happen, all the families member sure will put in their hands to help...Whatever the matter is, they will just wan to HELP...
From those芝麻绿豆小事 to 大如大象的事 they also wan to help...haha...Aiyo~~is like tat de lor..F.A.M.I.L.Y ma...^^

I am so happy and grateful tat i was born in this family and of cos I am so P.R.O.U.D to being one of the member of this family..
Thankz God...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters