click me too

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

frustrated day...

haih...See my title edi noe wat i m going to write on this post..omg~~Today was a REally Frustrated_Worried_Confusing Day for me...

Frustrated cos dunno wat's my lecturer talking about for the PED...
Worried cos the submission date for this project getting nearer and nearer== next tuesday...
Confusing cos i dunno wat i need to do to settle this task..

asking him = better keep ur mouth shut..
asking for another time, he will teach you how to cooking or baking a cake...
asking again..then he will say:" you all are college student now...U all dun expect I ll giv you the answer for you ok? Definitely I WONT...This is your project, you all shld find the answer yourself...If you all ar, still dun do anything, next week submit nothing to me...I will just give you an Zero...and i WONT give any
EOT= extension of time to you all ar....hehehee..."


That's what he always told us...
Always say that we need to find the answer ourselves..Of cos i noe we need to get it ourselves and actually we really din expect you will give us any answer but I hope you can just guide us or give us some guideline how to start this project.I am sure all of us Damn blur and confuse what we need to include in our report that we need to submit to you...
Gosh~~no idea....
no idea with him..
no idea with my project too...

haih...Next week Tuesday--->submission Date = dead for me....haih...
Gosh~~
Damn it~~


Hopefully i can done it and submit in time..yeah~~ i MUST do so...
If not, the submission day = my死期...


okla..I still need to continue with another assignment--PAm 06...
HAIH...

This week was really busy week...
hate it...but have to try to love it...cos My life will full of assignments, assignments and assignments....Non-stop-ing...

okok...i shall stop here d...
Good nite to those just lying on their sweet-confortable bed..
Sleep tight for those already sleeping...
Remember to cover urself with blanket and dun catch cold ya~~
And Gambateh for those still stay u late just to finish assignments..
We fight together~~
Jia you jia you....





p/s: bee, thx for ur listening and understanding...thx for always be there for me whenever i need you...
Love you always...muakz..sleep tight^^




Deepest Love, eeping


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha~ E.Ping!!! Yalor, our assignments like mountain ald.. Damn hate it, wanna finish it fast fast.. =.=
    Next tuesday really is our dead time(if no submit the assign.) Wahaha.. I really totally blur on that PED.. DENG lo.. How??! @.@
    Better stop study. lol
    However, 'mian qiang' to fight until the end la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haah..thx for ur comment ya~~
    9so efficient so fast view my blog edi by the way we just talk bout it just now in the lecture hall..haha^^)
    yalar...damn hate it lor but wat to do..we have to try to love it since this is our final year edi...so we have to fight till the end and kenot give up ok?we fight together my fren...jia you jia you^^

    ReplyDelete

Hit Counters