click me too

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Argggghhhhhhhrrrrr..............I hate assignment...

From Monday untill today I m oso busy-ing with my so called assignment and thesis..
sigh...
Y ar? who make a rule state that must have assignment wan? I am gonna kill that person...but normally the Person not at this world edi lar...haih...
Today, pass up Contract Adminstration assignment..yeah~~ the very 1st assignment DONE!!hope can get a good marks for our efforts...thx god...

And tomoro got a presentation on another subject pulak but luckily i m not the presenter..hiak hiak~~ My groupmate--> Jolin will be the presenter^^ Jolin , jia you jia you....^^

Next Tuesday, need to past up the PED--the most frustrated_confusing_difficult_hard to understand subject but luckily we found some infor edi so we noe wat to do lor..thx god^^

Next Wednesday pass up another assignment---PPP---> pui pui pui assignment...haih...
Not difficult but need alot of thinking..Hopefully can get a good marks oso^^

Besides all this frustrated + pik chek thingy...of cos got some happy things wan to share share oso lar...yeah~~ my boy finish his internship at Penang edi and yeah~ tomoro He is BACK!!!
BACK to me...
woohoo~~
happy x 1000000....
excited x 1000000....

But Saturday only he come to me cos tomoro I m too busy till no time to meet him up^^
what else..Assignment lor....sigh~~

And most probably will go for movie...What movie? omg~~ of cos is the latest TRansformer- REvenge of the Fallen...
All my frens watch it 2moro night but I m not follow them..Because I want to watch it with my Boy...This is a very memorable movie between me and him....^^

yeah~~ I m gonna meet him soon^^
This is the only matter that make me happy + excited lo...
I m waiting him come to me..^^

and

TRansformer---REvenge of the Fallen, I am waiting for you....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters