click me too

Thursday, June 3, 2010

♥ Sheffield, UK [Day 1] ♥

YEah~~ i m here, sheffield, UK..
WHy? for my study la..taking a Summer top-up course in Sheffield Hallam University=)

I really fall in love with Sheffield d..
Love the cold cold weather, love the environment, love the people here...xD

The flight took about 20+ hours, it was really making ppl frustrated inside the plane, sleep kenot, eat not nice, all also no good..make people feel tired and exhausted.sigh...
However, when the time i walked out from the Manchester Airport, everything is worth it..haha

Okie..now let the picture do the talking=)
this is my day one of Sheffield Life..

i m on the AIR =)


the cloudy sky..nice view...


the first picture once i reach Manchester Airport...
my eyes bag soooooo big=(

Us, with lotsa lotsa Luggage..it's all ours...XD
freaking heavy=)


after that, we get in the coach that send us to Sheffield from Manchester airport..
it took about 2hours ++..
Along the journey, lots of great greenies scenery=)


Sheffield has shrugged off its industrial past to become one of Europe's greenest and most vibrant cities and a popular choice for short breaks in Yorkshire.

nice lake view...

da la~~ this is the place for me to stay for the next few months=) Victoria Hall

my bed=)
EAT SLEEP DRINK.. suit me well...lolx

the notice board and the mirror=)
i like the mirror so muchie...XD

my study table..
okok, i noe it's kinda messy...XD



saw this tiny cutie Mr. Bean's car on the roadside while walking around in the town...=)



p/s: this is my very first day in sheffield=)
stay tuned for more=)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters