click me too

Thursday, October 29, 2009

family dinner^^


this was a long time outing ^^
just suddenly tot of wanna post it up share with u guys ^^


this is my lovely family..
papa, mummy, da jie, gor gor, me and my little cutie pie brother <3
** i just like to call my little bro like tat **

6 of us for this F.A.M.I.L.Y
this few years, 6 of us are very hard have dinner together because my gor gor working at oversea, but he will back to Malaysia once in 3 months time...
when he back to Malaysia, me and sister stay at KL..
i got class to attend and sister gotta work so seldom to group together and dine together....
well, the timing was not so right...
** a big sigh*

My brother back from Thailand for a week this time, so my sister and I purposely planned the dinner so that all the family members can eat together and chit chat all together...
really fun u noe....
like wat the idiom said : 天伦之乐, 尽聚家庭之乐也.....

To me, nothing is more important than my family..
Mum and dad give birth to me...
they taught me everything....
sister and brother always scold me when i was small kid and i used to hate them cos they always scold me and dun tell me everything when i asked them (myb i was just too ke po) hiak hiak|~~~|
but they scold me for my own goods also right?
and my little cutie pie brother, i m just too love him..U noe wat? If i know got ppl bully him at school, i will just go to hit that bastard without thinking twice although i m a girl...
I just wont let anyone bully/ hurt him...
but i think he is the one who used to bully people...zzzzzz...haha


I always think that i should thanks God that I am part of this family...
Four of us grow to be bigger and bigger while papa and mummy getting older and older..
I can see that papa and mummy's white hair getting more and more but it can be cover with dye hair..XD


okla, dun wan talk too much edi...
pictures time~~
we ate at Dragon-I

the interior..looks nice~~
the famous "siew long pao"

my dad dun wan eat rice so just ordered Ramen...

my little cutie pie brother...

the dishes...


my lovely papa....

concentrate eating his yummy-licious siew long pao ^^




All the dishes were quite nice la..ok ok la....
but the siew long pao and the XO Lo Bak Gou really really nice...
^^

after the dinner, we chit chat awhile then took some picture b4 leave the place^^


The family potrait^^ take 1 ^^

Take two..After edit the reflection^^
i like it much...
the mummy and daddy...
mummy looks funny in this pc..XD
and they both wearing the Couple Shoe by Hush puppies^^
** not really couple shoe la, just both in the same brand XD**

haha..mummy is touching papa's tummy ..haah
my superman papa...


Last but not least, the last picture^^

picture of the Day...




I love you people...





with deepest love, eeping





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters