click me too

Friday, April 3, 2009

countdown 2 years anniversary^^ 3months to go^^

This song I want to dedicated for my love one…

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me I
s almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams
I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you
The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh, it feels like the first time, every time
I want to spend the whole night in your eyes
Every little thing that you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

1 year and 9months already..Times really flies cos I dun feel like it’s been so long we are together and of cos It’s not an easy task..But we did make it^^
3 months more then its come 2years anniversary…happy^^

Frankly, I think I didn’t make the wrong choice and I am proud to have you by my side whenever I need you and you will do everything for me, I knew that..Hihi…
Thanks baby for loving me. I know I might not being that perfect but I like being imperfect. I know bb like the way I am right? Haha...
Sometimes I will mad at you coz of your words but I really din meant it. Thanks for your forgiveness too since sometimes I got make bb angry but BB also will smile back after I “tam” fan you^^

I love the way you smile, I love the way you say funny things,I love the way you settle thingy for me, I love the way you make decisions for me, I love the way you hold my hand, I love the way you hug me tight, I love the way you sleep by my side, I love the way you wish me good night, I love the way you love me
and I love the way you are^^


You’re a gift from Heaven :*) and I will always TREASURE you ♥♥♥
We might not mean for each other, but yet I will cherish every moment we spent together! And I wish to let the whole world know that ** I LOVE YOU**

Happy 1 year and 9months anniversary , my dear^^


took this during our last year anniversary^^ genting-ing..







i make this for my deardear^^he like it^^












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters