click me too

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Desaru Trip , Good Bye Nichole

hi guys, sorry for neglect my blogfor so loooooooooooooooooong, sorry for making your neck become longer and longer.
there were toooooooooo many things happend to me, till I cant even control myself. Ya, i had really miserable life almost a year back.
my relationship, my friendship, and also my works.
the three major thing in my life, rebelled me. tsktsk..if you read my blog, you will know =)

however, all the hardtime has passed, and I am still in one piece. ya, i m stronger now. i m clever now, i will never be that stupid and dumb anymore. ever!

 how its happy time =)
 sorry readers, i know i 've made empty promises to update my blog but i didnt. *sorry*

Here's, i m going to update regarding the long-lost-post, Desaru Trip on MArch. (omg! too far away)

this trip was on MArch fot the farewell for Nichole, she will going for working holidays at New Zealand. this girl is such a brave-bitch. she leaves everthing behind, and just go away with courage in front of her chest!
in mandarin, people say: 胸口挂个勇字,pity the "Submarine" have to wait for her - submarine = nichole's beloved bf. Yes, she went there alone!

Nichole is the first person that i get to know in my ex company. She's very kind, and helpful person.
plus, we stayed very near to each other =)

After she fly to NZ, all of us are seriously not get used to it, especially me. hard to describe how is the feeling, is just that it's really make a different when you're not here with us. See, how important you are! haha


cam-whored (;

on the way ^^

 our resort, kampung feel (:




很有feel一下


the submarine & the Zebra =))







barbeque


 米修米修





那些年,我们在一起的日子(女生版 )


I m drunk =)










= The End =

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters