click me too

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Raynie ROM Lunch @ Carlton Hotel

Attending bf's colleague's ROM wedding lunch at Carlton Hotel on Last Sunday.
first time meeting his colleagues, a bit nervous actually.
yet, all of them are friendly and cute and treated me as their friends.
*happy*

will upload pictures of the ROM soon..
let's see few picture first ya!
Stay tuned.


me and the bf.


me :)  



the bf =)


the wedding gift prepared by Carlton hotel.
both very nice, the one in the pick colour box is the Poker Card, the other one is Colourful Love-shape-polka handkerchief.

the Love birds  

 TM: photo credited to Raynie's friend - Alicia Chew.


My wishes:
you two will live happily ever after just like the Snow White and The Prince ♥
stay Loved no matter what happend ♥
Holding on to each other till the end of the world ♥

~ The Happy Ending ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counters